- We use FACTS Grant & Aid to process applications.
- The application process for 2021-22 is open now.
- Applications are due January 31, 2021. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.
- You must upload your 2019 income tax return and your 2019 W-2’s when you submit the application.
- Your 2020 W-2’s must be submitted by January 31, 2021.
- Award letters will be sent at the end of February 2021. **
- You will have two weeks after receipt of the award to accept or decline.
- If you wish to appeal, you must do so in writing, with detailed information about why the award will not meet your family’s needs.
- The appeal will be reviewed by our financial aid committee and a response will be sent within one week.
- Families must reapply each year.
** Families with incoming freshmen will be notified of a tentative award within two weeks of application verification by FACTS.
Could your 529 Plan help fund your child’s Catholic education? Consult your financial advisor regarding this opportunity!